- To event minęło.
Online Container Workshop Basic
The containerization, Docker and Kubernetes are already used broadly for application modernization, creating cloud native application, DevOps practices and deploying complex microservices landscapes. They are becoming a de-facto standard for new world of resource virtualisation. IBM invites you to join their online IBM Cloud Container Workshop.
- Short introduction to IBM Cloud (30 min)
- Containers: Docker & Kubernetes- their main futures and how it is implemented on IBM Cloud
- OpenShift on IBM Cloud- what’s the difference to traditional approach and how to use managed OpenShift service on IBM Cloud
- Introduction to CloudPaks on IBM Cloud
Session will include a theory presentation as well as live demo. At this time no hands on, which we will do as a next workshop for dedicated group of professional. However, to be able to get some experience with IBM Cloud, and follow some trainer flows I encourage participants to sign up and create Lite free of charge IBM Cloud account. It’s easy process, when only email address is required to authentication purposes.
It’s just a few easy steps:
- Go to the IBM Cloud login page https://cloud.ibm.com/login and click „Create an IBM Cloud account”.
- Enter your email address.
- Complete the remaining fields with your information and click Create account.
- Confirm your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email that’s sent to your provided email address.
Sometimes users have some issues with Firefox browser, in such a case try to use Chrome.
More introductions to IBM Cloud you can find here
*The workshop will be held in English.