- To event minęło.
Discover Everything You Need to Know About vSphere 7
Join this free of charge session to hear about the key new features in vSphere 7, how they apply to IT operations and what users should be thinking about when it comes time to upgrade.
VMware is transforming how enterprise applications are built, run, managed, connected, and protected regardless of location. vSphere has always been at the heart of this innovation and now VMware vSphere 7, the new generation of vSphere, has been released. This major new release brings a massive improvement in the work experience of vSphere administrators, who are responsible for the security, performance, and resiliency of the infrastructure and applications that provide all the key services to their organizations.
- vSphere with Kubernetes – embed containers and Kubernetes into vSphere, enabling all vSphere administrators to become Kubernetes administrators and easily deliver new services to their developers
- Improved Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) – using a workload centric approach for efficient resource allocation and live migration of workloads, the VM DRS score is calculated every minute, allowing vSphere to provide a much more granular optimization of resources.
- Assignable Hardware – provides efficient pools of accelerated hardware for AI/ML applications with supported GPUs
- vSphere Lifecycle Manager – a simpler software architecture with a single upgrade workflow
- Refactored vMotion – vSphere admins can extend vSphere’s vMotion capability to large workloads such as SAP HANA and Oracle back ends
- Intrinsic Security – using Identity Federation so vCenter Server can integrate with an enterprise identity provider without involving the vAdmins and vCenter Server.