- To event minęło.
Cloud Pak for Applications: Move to microservices with DevOps and modernization toolkits
Cloud Pak for Applications is the main successor of IBM Cloud Private. Thanks to this Cloud Pak, you can easily install a Red Hat OpenShift cluster to develop, transform, modernize and deploy new Cloud Native applications and microservices.
Develop innovative cloud-native apps using the tools and runtime of your choice; modernize traditional applications to run alongside and integrate with those new apps. IBM Cloud Pak for Applications offers one complete, end-to-end environment to speed development of applications built for Kubernetes and access cloud services to enhance innovation, reduce costs and simplify operations – all while meeting the technology standards and policies your company defines. You can also develop new cloud-native apps faster in a self-service environment that combines the flexibility of open source tools with continuous compliance and visibility across hybrid environments. Integrated modernization toolkits allow you to customize your modernization strategy. You can transition traditional apps to the cloud in a cost-effective way that makes sense for your business.
Highlights: During this workshop, IBM will focus on some major features:
- Containers and Orchestration
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Cluster Management Console
- Private Docker Registry
- Unified User Experience
Part #1: What is IBM Cloud Pak for Applications?
- Introduction to IBM Cloud Pak and Red Hat OpenShift
- Positioning and Offerings
- Technical Overview
- Architecture & Components
- Lab Prerequisites
- Installing IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Lab or demo
- OpenShift overview (including Docker and Kubernetes)
- OpenShift lab
- Wrap Up
Part #2: Developing and Deploying Applications
- JEE and NodeJS Application Modernization
- Application Implementation with Cloud Pak
- Application Lab
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- DevOps Lab
- Monitoring & Logging and Demo
- Multicloud manager introduction
Prerequisites for attendees: Partners will need a laptop, a browser and internet access. SSH or Putty will be used on most of the labs.
REGISTRATION: email@example.com. Please include: name, surname, company name, e-mail address